Family Link Worker
My name is Julie James and I am the family link worker for St Barnabas School. My aim is to provide all parents and children with additional support to achieve the best and most positive outcomes.
Parenting can be very rewarding and we all understand how difficult and challenging this can be at times, however by working together as a team we can overcome many obstacles.
I can help by:-
- Providing parent support and information
- Supporting with children's behaviour and attendance
- Provide support with children's learning
- Signpost to external agencies ;School Nurse, Food Banks and Parenting Consultants
- Or just provide a listening ear as and when required
If you would like to come and have a chat at any time please do not hesitate to contact me either via the school office or you can see me in the playground. My email address is Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org .
Should you have any concerns regarding a child's welfare or safety and you would like to speak with somebody other than the school, then you can contact the Access Response Team (ART) on 01454 866000 Monday - Friday 9-5 or 01454 615165 out of hours and at weekends.
Below are Links to various courses that are currently available and recommended websites:
https://www.happymaps.co.uk : An up-to-date website on Emotional Health for your Children'.